In this episode, we are discussing how to overcome resistance to change in family-owned enterprises. We started by exploring the reasons why change can be difficult in family businesses, including emotional attachments to traditions and fear of the unknown. Then we will look into six strategies for overcoming resistance to change, including
- Clear communication.
- Understanding the systemic orders in family-owned business.
- Building coalition and momentum.
- Making small, feasible changes.
- Addressing cultural barriers.
- Emphasising the benefits for the entire organization.
More on constellateur.com.
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/constellateur/message