What you will get from this course
- Awareness of the inherent orders in the organisation and family as a system.
- Awareness and better understanding of the hidden dynamics which lead to problems during innovation and development.
- How to create the conditions for successful innovation and development on a business, organisation and personal level.
- How to avoid common pitfalls.
More information on the course page.
About this online course
We encounter Renewal and Innovation in many areas of live: our own development, couple partnership, family and of course in organisations.
Renewal is the single most important movement and process to sustain the life. In organisational, private / professional and in couple relationships we are again and again faced with questions of orientation, renewal and at the same time respecting “the old”, the tradition and heritage.
But oftentimes renewal and innovation does not materialise. The reasons may not be apparent and it can be daunting to find out what the obstacles and entanglements are. Oftentimes it goes beyond the rational mind and the physical dimensions. We experience and observe this for example in situation when a succession planning is needed for a family business or when a company is struggling to innovate, but also in relationships in the private and organisational space.
In this course you will learn about
- the systemic orders which are important for innovation
- systemic constellations for innovation,
- guided meditations and affirmations on topics of renewal and innovation.
- Live webinars with Q&A.
This course is suitable for personal topics, professional development and for advancing leadership capabilities. You will benefit from this course in several ways:
- Learning experience
- Raised awareness
- Improved decision making
- Practical concepts and tools for your work
Check out the course road map and curriculum on the course page.